Tuesday, September 6, 2011

~Clint & Kalyn's engagement session~

There are some people in this world that are just GOOD people, ya know? The type of person that is always there for you, is a great listener, never judgemental, has a great heart, & good values... Well.. My friend Clint, is that person. We went to high school together and have always been really close. I took his pictures a while back to promote a CD that he's writing, and apparently he really liked the outcome because he asked me to do his and his new fiance's engagement pictures! I'm going to be honest, I was really nervous. I really value his opinion of my work and was really scared of disappointing him. This session was actually my first time meeting his soon-to-be wife, and I saw immediately why he is in love with her. They were so sweet during our session. She could NOT stop laughing. To say the least, I'm very pleased with the outcome. 







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! Your work is awesome!